-No. of Nursing Contact hours: 3
-No. of pages: 25
-No of test questions: 18
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $4.99
note: This course provides Nursing CE Credits only. It does NOT provide ARRT, ARMDS, CCI, NMTCB CE credits. For ARRT/NMTCB version of this course: click here
03 Nursing CE: Understanding Radiation Risk
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
Course Title: Understanding Radiation Risk
No. of contact hours: 3
This takece.com course is about how to understand and communicate radiation risk. It includes deterministic effects, stochastic effects, threshold dose, effective dose, cancer induction, risk models, dose limits, reference levels and perception of risk.