-No. of Nursing Contact hours: 9
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 9
-Course Length: 86 pages
-Ideal course to fulfill California Fluoroscopy Safety 4CE Continuing Education requirement for Physician Assistant, Physicians, Surgeons, Podiatrists, Chiropractors and Certified Radiologic Technologists fluoroscopy permit.
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. Everything you need will be emailed
3. Pass Online Test & get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free IAEA eBook*: $49
09 Nursing & ARRT CE in Fluoroscopy Safety
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
Imaging technologist CE acceptance:
- ARRT: Accepted. For details: click here
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
Course Title: Fluoroscopy Safety & Dosage
This takece.com course covers fluoroscopic safety and dosage in interventional procedures. The course further includes basic principles of radiation protection, practical aspects of limiting radiation delivery to the patient, skin injury and fluoroscopy-on time and maximum skin dose; Image quality, dosimetry and radiation management of the patient. This course meets fluoroscopy safety requirements in California.
*note: free ebook is published and provided by the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA.