Respiratory CEU bundle Info:
-Purchase two courses providing 12 CEU at a discount. See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details
-Course 1: Public Health Ethics
-Course 2: Lessons Learned from Past Pandemics Preparing for Future
-Courses approved by AARC
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
Test & free eBook: $72 (i.e $6 per CEU)
12 AARC CRCE: Public Health Ethics & Pandemics bundle, $6/CEU
Course 1: Public Health Ethics
CEU offered: 6
This takece.com course offers a case based study of public health ethics. It covers ethical framework, 3 step approach to ethical decision making and case studies. Case studies include resource allocation, disease prevention and control, health promotion, environmental and occupational health, and vulnerability of marginalized populations
CEU offered: 6
This takece.com course reviews the pandemic history of 1918 Spanish Influenza, 2009 H1N1 pandemic (Swine Flu), Ebola, H5N1 Hong Kong outbreak, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and SARS. It provides strategies and framework for global coordination, public education, improving healthcare capabilities, vaccination development and other priority issues. It provides a road map to deal with future outbreaks.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This combo course has been approved for total of 12 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063