Respiratory CEU bundle Info:
-Purchase two courses providing 14 CEU at a discount. See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details
-Course 1: Asthma and Indoor Air
-Course 2: Lessons Learned from Past Pandemics Preparing for Future
-Courses approved by AARC
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
Test & free eBook: $69.86 (i.e $4.99 per CEU)
14 AARC CRCE: Asthma Indoor Air & Pandemics bundle, $4.99/CEU
Course 1: Asthma and Indoor Air
CEU offered: 8
This takece.com course provides an overview of asthma causes, risk factors, patient morbidity and mortality. It covers biologic exposure, chemical exposure and tobacco smoke exposure. It offers strategies for exposure mitigation and prevention.
CEU offered: 6
This takece.com course reviews the pandemic history of 1918 Spanish Influenza, 2009 H1N1 pandemic (Swine Flu), Ebola, H5N1 Hong Kong outbreak, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and SARS. It provides strategies and framework for global coordination, public education, improving healthcare capabilities, vaccination development and other priority issues. It provides a road map to deal with future outbreaks.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This combo course has been approved for total of 14 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063