Respiratory CEU bundle Info:
-Purchase two courses providing 14 CEU at a discount. See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details
-Course 1: Public Health Ethics
-Course 2: Patient Safety Guide
-Courses approved by AARC
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
Test & free eBook: $79.9
14 AARC CRCE: Public Health Ethics & Patient Safety bundle
Course 1: Public Health Ethics
CEU offered: 6
This takece.com course offers a case based study of public health ethics. It covers ethical framework, 3 step approach to ethical decision making and case studies. Case studies include resource allocation, disease prevention and control, health promotion, environmental and occupational health, and vulnerability of marginalized populations
Course 2: Patient Safety Guide
CEU offered: 8
This takece.com course covers patient safety relevant to health care. It also explains the importance and tools for effective patient communication, infection prevention & control. Furthermore the course also covers human factors, accountability, being an effective team player and learning from errors to prevent harm.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This combo course has been approved for total of 12 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063