- No. of Nursing Contact hours: 15.5
- Ideal for RN/LPN needing 15.5 or less Nursing CE.
- This course meets all RN and LPN CE requirements for Arkansas and Massachusetts. Arkansas and Massachusetts RN/LPN who take this course will meet renewal compliance.
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $19
note: This course provides Nursing CE Credits only. It does NOT provide ARRT, ARMDS, CCI, NMTCB CE credits. For ARRT/CCI version of this course: click here
15.5 Nursing CE Special Course for RN & LPN
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
Course title: Cardiovascular Risk Factors Part I
No. of nursing contact hours: 15.5
This takece.com cardiovascular risk factors course covers Chapters 1 to 8. It includes Cardiovascular risk factors, Atherosclerosis, Obesity, Metabolic syndrome, Hypertension and Sedentary lifestyle. It also explains Cardiovascular Risk Factors in the Elderly and adolescents; Relationship between cardiovascular risk factors and periodontal disease.