- No. of CCI CEU, ARRT Category A Credits: 15.5
- No. of Nursing Contact hours: 15.5
- Ideal for RN/LPN needing 15.5 or less Nursing CE.
- This course meets all RN and LPN CE requirements for Arkansas and Massachusetts. Arkansas and Massachusetts RN/LPN who take this course will meet renewal compliance.
-This part I course covers Ch 1 to 8. Completion of part II course is not required. Both part1 & part2 are distinct courses.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $49
15.5 Nursing, CCI & ARRT CE: Cardiovascular Risk Factors Part I
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
- CCI - Accepted
- ARRT - Accepted
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
Course title: Cardiovascular Risk Factors Part I
15.5 nursing contact hours.
15.5 CCI CEU and ARRT cat. A credits.
This takece.com cardiovascular risk factors course covers Chapters 1 to 8. It includes Cardiovascular risk factors, Atherosclerosis, Obesity, Metabolic syndrome, Hypertension and Sedentary lifestyle. It also explains Cardiovascular Risk Factors in the Elderly and adolescents; Relationship between cardiovascular risk factors and periodontal disease.