Respiratory CEU bundle Info:
-Purchase two courses providing 18 CEU at a discount. See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details
-Course 1: Strategies to Improve Cardiac Arrest Survival
-Course 2: Lessons Learned from Past Pandemics: Preparing for Future
-Courses approved by AARC
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
Test & free eBook: $89.82 (i.e $4.99 per CEU sale)
18 AARC CRCE: Cardiac Arrest Survival & Pandemic bundle, $4.99/CEU
CEU offered: 12
This takece.com course examines the complete system of response to cardiac arrest in the United States. It identifies treatments and strategies to improve the survival and recovery of patients. The recommendations of Strategies to Improve Cardiac Arrest Survival will help medical establishment & community to improve health outcomes from sudden cardiac arrest.
CEU offered: 6
This takece.com course reviews the pandemic history of 1918 Spanish Influenza, 2009 H1N1 pandemic (Swine Flu), Ebola, H5N1 Hong Kong outbreak, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and SARS. It provides strategies and framework for global coordination, public education, improving healthcare capabilities, vaccination development and other priority issues. It provides a road map to deal with future outbreaks.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This combo course has been approved for total of 20 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063