Respiratory CEU bundle Info:
-Purchase 2 courses providing 20 CEU at a discount. See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details.
-Course 1: Anatomy & Physiology Human Body Organization, Support, Movement & Regulation
-Course 2: Asthma and Indoor Air
-Courses approved by AARC
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
$99.9: Test & free eBook
20 AARC CRCE: Asthma Indoor Air & Anatomy Physiology Org Support
CEU offered: 12
This takece.com course provides a basic understanding of human anatomy and physiology, levels of organization, and the basics of cell biology. It covers skin, skeletal and muscular systems, joints, muscle tissues, nervous system and endocrine system.
Course 1: Asthma and Indoor Air
CEU offered: 8
This takece.com course provides an overview of asthma causes, risk factors, patient morbidity and mortality. It covers biologic exposure, chemical exposure and tobacco smoke exposure. It offers strategies for exposure mitigation and prevention.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This combo course has been approved for total of 24 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063