Free Try & Buy (no strings attached): Click here
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 34
1. Add to cart & Buy
2. We will email you eBook and/or test access code
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Prices (on sale):
note: To purchase test with eBook/Book click here. Group buy code will not work on eBook/Book purchase.
34 CE: Radiologic Science for Technologists incl 4 hrs of digital- GBuy, Try&Buy
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 16 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted- includes 4 hr digital radiography-keyword:four hours
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
This radiology continuing education course gives a strong foundation in radiologic physics concepts, image artifacts, quality control in conventional and digital radiography. Furthermore, the course covers Digital Radiographic Technique and Viewing the Digital Image. It also covers advance x-ray imaging that includes Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Digital Fluoroscopy, Intervention Radiology and Computed Tomography. This course offers thirty four credits including four hours in digital radiography. It also cover concepts and fundamentals of Radiobiology, Radiation protection covering health physics, design, patient dose and occupational dose.