Free Try & Buy (no strings attached): Click here
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 24
-Ideal for ARRT, NMTCB, California digital radiography & fluoroscopy safety CE needs.
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. We will email you eBook and/or test access code.
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
note: To purchase test with eBook/Book click here. Group buy code will not work on eBook/Book purchase.
24 CE GBuy: Rad Protection w 4 hrs of digital radiography &Fluoro safety Try&Buy
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- AMA - Not accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 16 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted-includes 4 hr of digital radiography & fluoroscopy radiation safety - keyword:four hours
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- NMTCB course acceptance includes NM, Nuclear Cardiology and PET.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Name: Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography
No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 24 includes 4 hrs. in digital radiography & fluoroscopy radiation safety.
This radiology continuing education credit course provides essential information on radiation protection, biology, and physics. Furthermore, this course explains Radiation Safety Features of Digital Imaging and digital fluoroscopy equipment and their devices and accessories. It also includes radiation protection and patient dose in digital radiography. It also covers the safe use of ionizing radiation in all imaging modalities, including the biological effects of radiation on humans at the cellular and systemic levels, regulatory and advisory limits for human exposure to radiation, and the implementation of radiation safety practices for patients and Occupational personnel. It also gives information on Isotopes and Radioisotopes; Medical Usage in Radiation Therapy and Nuclear Medicine.