-Course length: 174 pages
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 24
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-Ideal course for ARRT, CCI - certificate level, NMTCB
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. We will email you e-Book and/or test access code
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$69: Test Only
note: To purchase test with eBook/Book click here. Group buy code will not work on eBook/Book purchase.
24 CE: Pharmacology & Drug Administration - 174 pages - GBuy
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 16 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California –Accepted- does not include 4 hrs digital
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 24
This radiology continuing education course gives you detailed information on pharmacological nomenclature, drug classifications, pharmacokinetics, and drugs used in imaging technologies. This course also covers diagnostic contrast agents (Radiography, Ultrasound and MRI), along with drug administration procedures, emergency responses to drug reactions, and legal and ethical aspects of medication administration.