We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Download free eBook PDF & test
- No. of Nursing Contact hours: 24.5
- Ideal for RN/LPN needing 24.5 Nursing CE.
- This course meets all RN and LPN CE requirements for these states: AR, DC, GA (LPN only), IL, MA, NE.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $24
Optional: hardcover available separately
note: This course provides Nursing CE Credits only. It does NOT provide ARRT, ARMDS, CCI, NMTCB CE credits. If you need multiple CE for Nursing, ARRT & CCI: click here
24.5 Nursing CE Special Course for RN & LPN, Try&Buy
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
Course Title: Cardiovascular effects from Secondhand Smoke
No. of Nursing Contact hours: 24.5
This takece.com continuing education reviews relationship between secondhand smoke exposure and acute coronary events. It covers epidemiologic studies, U.S. smoking policies, global tobacco policies and smoking bans. The authors found that there is about a 25 to 30 percent increase in the risk of coronary heart disease from exposure to secondhand smoke.