We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
Two ASRT approved courses providing 24.25 cat. A credits at 33% discount
-Earn 24.25CME for ARDMS(RDMS, RDCS & RVT)
-Ultrasound Techniques course satisfies all sonography certification Str. Edu requirement
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBooks & tests from 'Thank you' page or email)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $69
Optional: Get book at Amazon separately
24 CME: Ultrasound Tech & Physics - ARDMS, ARRT Try&Buy
- ARDMS(RDMS,RDCS&RVT): 24.25CME
- ARRT: 24.25CE
State acceptance for radiology only*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – 12 CE indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Sonographers.
- ARDMS course acceptance is for RDMS, RDCS & RVT
- ARRT course acceptance is for Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, BD, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
ASRT approved 20.25 cat. A credits.
This takece.com ultrasound CE course covers physics, equipment, preparation, examination techniques, positioning of the patient and scanning techniques. It also includes normal findings and pathological findings in Neck, Chest, Scrotum, Urinary bladder, Urethra, Prostate, Seminal vesicles Penis, Kidneys, Ureters, Adrenal glands, Gastrointestinal tract, Gallbladder, Bile ducts, Spleen, Pancreas, Liver, Abdominal cavity and retroperitoneum. Furthermore, it explains special aspects of abdominal ultrasound and examination of HIV-infected patients.
ASRT approved 4 cat. A credits.
This takece.com ultrasound CE course covers basic physics that includes the nature, generation, detection, intensity, beam shape and safety of diagnostic ultrasound. This course also covers interaction of ultrasound with matter, the ultrasound image display, transducers for real-time imaging and image characteristics in clinical sonography.