-No. of ARRT Cat A Credits: 24
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-Ideal for ARRT, California digital radiography & fluoroscopy safety CE needs.
1. Add to cart & Buy
2. Everything you need will be emailed
3. Pass Online Test & receive Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free IAEA eBook*: $34.50 (50% off for Huntington Hospital Employees Only. This special price is for Huntington Hospital Employees Only. If you are not a Huntington Hospital Employee, please click here.)
24CE: Radiology Handbook incl 4hrs of digital & fluoro req, Huntington Hosp Disc
- ARRT – Accepted enter keyword:takece
- NMTCB – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 16 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
- Nursing- click here
- ARDMS - Not accepted
- AMA - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology**:
- California – Accepted-includes 4 hr of digital radiography & fluoroscopy safety
- Florida – Accepted Technical
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, THR, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
** See FAQ for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title: Diagnostic Radiology Handbook
CE Credits: ARRT 24 cat. A credits
This takece.com continuing education course provides essential information on radiation protection, patient dosimetry, occupational exposure, digital imaging, fluoroscopy safety/equipment, radiography imaging system, radiation biology, fundamentals of physics, quality management and imaging modalities. This course satisfies 4 hours of digital radiography and fluoroscopy safety requirement.
*note: free ebook is published and provided by the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA.