This course expires on 08/31/2020. You must complete test before 08/31/2020 5pm CST. New 7th edition coming soon.
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-No. of ARRT Cat A Credits: 24
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. We will email you eBook and/or test access code.
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$69: Test Only
$129.95: Test & eBook (combo discount)
$149.95: Test & Book (combo discount)
$84.95: eBook Only
$105: Book Only
24 CE: Rad Protection in Medical Radiography-Course expires on 08/31/2020.
This course expires on 08/31/2020. You must complete test before 08/31/2020 5pm CST. New 8th edition coming soon.
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- AMA - Not accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 16 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted-includes 4 hr of digital radiography & fluoroscopy radiation safety - keyword:four hours
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Name: Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography
No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 24 includes 4 hrs. in digital radiography & fluoroscopy radiation safety.
This radiology continuing education credit course provides essential information on radiation protection, biology, and physics. Furthermore, this course explains Radiation Safety Features of Digital Imaging and digital fluoroscopy equipment and their devices and accessories. It also includes radiation protection and patient dose in digital radiography. It also covers the safe use of ionizing radiation in all imaging modalities, including the biological effects of radiation on humans at the cellular and systemic levels, regulatory and advisory limits for human exposure to radiation, and the implementation of radiation safety practices for patients and Occupational personnel. It also gives information on Isotopes and Radioisotopes; Medical Usage in Radiation Therapy and Nuclear Medicine.