-Purchase two courses providing 25 CE, meeting fluoroscopy safety & 4 hours of digital radiography California requirements.
-See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. We will email you test access code
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
9CE Fluoroscopy Safety & Dosage:
$39: Test & free IAEA eBook
16CE PACS & Quality Mgmt (discounted):
$30: Test Only
$80.95: Test & eBook
$60.95: Test & Book
$60.95: eBook Only
$89: Book Only
25 CE: Fluoroscopy Safety & PACS Digital meet 4hrs of digital & fluoro req
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- AMA - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted- includes Fluoroscopy Safety & 4 hr of digital radiography
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- Both courses approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
CE Credits: ARRT 09 cat. A credits
This takece.com course covers fluoroscopic safety and dosage in interventional procedures. The course further includes basic principles of radiation protection, practical aspects of limiting radiation delivery to the patient, skin injury and fluoroscopy-on time and maximum skin dose; Image quality, dosimetry and radiation management of the patient. This course meets fluoroscopy safety requirements in California. The free ebook used in this course is published and provided by the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA.
CE Credits: ARRT 16 credits includes 4 hrs. in digital radiography
This takece.com continuing education course covers (Ch 7 to 12) PACS fundamentals, archiving and peripherals; It also explains ensuring quality in PACSs, quality acceptance testing within digital projection imaging and quality management. Furthermore, basic computer principles, communication and networking are also included. This course covers four plus hours of digital radiography.