1 book & 2 tests bundle:
-No. of Nursing Contact hours: 25
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 25.5 ( 9.5 +16)
-Ideal for California digital radiography CE
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. We will email you eBook and/or test access code.
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$114.95: Test & eBook (combo discount)
$139.95: Test & Book (combo discount)
$60.95: eBook Only
$89: Book Only
For buy2get1free purchase, click here
25 Nursing & ARRT CE: Digital Radiography,PACS/QM Combo, Try&Buy
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
Imaging technologist CE acceptance:
- ARRT: Accepted. For details: click here
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
Course#1 Digital Radiography (9.5CE):
This takece.com continuing education course covers (Ch 1 to 6) digital imaging characteristics, digital radiographic image processing and manipulation; It also explains photostimulable phosphor image capture, TFT Flat-Panel Array Image Acquisition and CCD/CMOS Image Capture. This course covers four plus hours of digital radiography.
Course#2 PACS and Quality Mgmt(16CE):
This takece.com continuing education course covers (Ch 7 to 12) PACS fundamentals, archiving and peripherals; It also explains ensuring quality in PACSs, quality acceptance testing within digital projection imaging and quality management. Furthermore, basic computer principles, communication and networking are also included. This course covers four plus hours of digital radiography.