-Course Name: Use of MRI in Brain, Neck & Spine Diseases
-No. ARRT & ARMRIT accepted CE Credits: 25.5
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-Ideal course for ARRT(MRI) & ARMRIT
1. Purchase course (download free eBook & test from email)
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$79: Test & free eBook
note: To purchase test with paperback click here. Group buy code will not work on paperback purchase.
25.5 CE: Use of MRI in Brain, Neck & Spine Diseases - ARMRIT, ARRT CE, Gbuy
- ARRT – Accepted
- ARMRIT - Accepted
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
This section, about state acceptance, does not apply to MRI licensees because it is about radiation regulation. MRI has no radiation.
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted Technical
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – 12CE Accepted indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title: Use of MRI in Brain, Neck & Spine Diseases
ARRT & ARMRIT accepted category A CE: 25.5
This takece.com continuing education course is about an application of MRI in brain, head, neck and spine diseases. It also discusses how MRI is helpful in neuroimaging. The course also includes MRI findings, protocols, and cases.