-Download test questions for free
-No. of ARRT accepted Category A Credits: 26
-Ideal course for ARRT, ARDMS, CCI - certificate level & NMTCB
1. Add to cart & Buy
2. We will email you test access code.
3. Give Online test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$69: Test Only
See used Book buy or rent at Amazon
note: To purchase test with eBook/Book click here. Group buy code will not work on eBook/Book purchase.
26 CE: Medical Terminology - Group buy
- ARDMS – Accepted
- ARRT Radiology- Accepted
- ARRT Ultrasound - 8 CE only
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 16 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- AR, KY, OR – Not accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&cavea
26 ARRT accepted category A credit hours.
This is an excellent continuing education course for Imaging professionals to review. This book is designed to direct your study of medical terminology by guiding you through an organized approach to step-by-step learning. You will learn combining suffixes and prefixes with root words. During this course you will also learn word building for all systems of the body and use of Pathological, Laboratory, Surgical, Diagnostic, Pharmacological, Procedural, human body structure, cavities, planes, regions and organization terms.