-No. of Nursing Contact hours: 28
-No. of CCI CEU, ARRT Category A Credits: 28
-This part II course covers Ch 9 to 21. Completion of part I course is not required. Both part1 & part2 are distinct courses.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $79
28 Nursing, CCI & ARRT CE: Cardiovascular Risk Factors Part II
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
- ARRT: Accepted
- CCI: Accepted
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
This takece.com explains the roles of diabetes, chronic kidney diseases, gender, age, hypertension, dyslipidemia, inflammatory conditions, physical activity, stress, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, dietary supplements and Mediterranean diet in cardiovascular diseases.