-No. of Nursing Contact hours: 28
-No. of CCI CEU, ARRT Category A Credits: 28
-This part II course covers Ch 9 to 21. Completion of part I course is not required. Both part1 & part2 are distinct courses.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $79
28 Nursing, CCI & ARRT CE: Cardiovascular Risk Factors Part II
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
- ARRT: Accepted
- CCI: Accepted
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
This takece.com cardiovascular risk factors course covers chapters 9 to 21. It explains the roles of diabetes, chronic kidney diseases, gender, age, hypertension, dyslipidemia, inflammatory conditions, physical activity, stress, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, dietary supplements and Mediterranean diet in cardiovascular diseases.