We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Download free eBook PDF & test
-No. of Nursing contact hours: 34
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 34
-This course meets all RN and LPN CE requirements for these states: AK, AR, CA, DC, GA, IL, KS, MA, NE, NH, NM, NV, SC.
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $45.9 (on sale 33% off)
34 Nursing & ARRT CE: The Health Consequences of Smoking, Try&Buy, 33% off sale
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
- ARRT – Accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Not accepted
- Florida – 3 credits Personal Dev Cat
- MA - Not accepted
- Oregon - Not accepted
- Texas – 12 credits Indirectly related
- Other States - Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
This 2014 Surgeon General report covers the history and reports on how smoking habits have changed over 50 years. This course provides scientific data and evidence of health effects from tobacco. This article can be used as a guideline to spread awareness about dangers of smoking and can be used to educate patients to give up tobacco products and lead healthy lifestyles.