Try & Buy Deal (simple & EZ):
-Download free eBook PDF & test of course1
-Download free eBook PDF & test of course2
Purchase two courses providing 36 CEU at a discount
-See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details
-Ideal course for CCI
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $99 (on sale 23% off)
36 CCI CEU, ARRT CE: Cardiac Arrest & US Physics, On Sale Try&Buy
- ARRT – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Category
- MA - 12 CEU healthcare practice related
- Texas – 12 CE Indirectly related
- Other States - Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Cardiovascular Technologists.
- Both courses approved by ARRT RCEEM
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
32 CCI CEU and ARRT cat. A credits.
This takece.com course examines the complete system of response to cardiac arrest in the United States. It identifies treatments and strategies to improve the survival and recovery of patients. The recommendations of Strategies to Improve Cardiac Arrest Survival will help medical establishment & community to improve health outcomes from sudden cardiac arrest.
4 CCI CEU and ARRT cat. A credits.
This takece.com ultrasound CE course covers basic physics that includes the nature, generation, detection, intensity, beam shape and safety of diagnostic ultrasound. This course also covers interaction of ultrasound with matter, the ultrasound image display, transducers for real-time imaging and image characteristics in clinical sonography.