We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Download free eBook PDF & test
-No. of Nursing Contact hours: 37.5 (323 pages only)
-This course meets all RN and LPN CE requirements for Iowa. Iowa RN/LPN who take this course will meet renewal compliance.
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 37.5 (323 pages only)
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $49 (29% off)
Optional: hardcover available separately
37.5 Nursing & ARRT CE: Health Risks From Ionizing Radiation, Try&Buy
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
Imaging technologist CE acceptance:
- ARRT: Accepted. For details: click here
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
Course Title: Health Risks From Ionizing Radiation
This continuing education course gives you in-depth knowledge of health risks from exposure to low levels of ionizing radiation. It includes molecular and cellular responses to ionizing radiation, radiation-induced cancer: mechanisms, quantitative experimental studies, and the role of genetic factors; heritable genetic effects of radiation in human populations, atomic bomb survivor studies, medical radiation studies, occupational radiation studies, and environmental radiation studies; integration of biology and epidemiology and estimating cancer risk.