We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Download free eBook PDF & test
-No. of ASRT approved Category A Credits: 4
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-Ideal course for ARDMS, ARRT, CCI.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $12.9
Optional: Get book at Amazon separately
04 CE: Ultrasound Basic Physics.
- ARRT: 4CE
- ARDMS(RDMS,RDCS&RVT): 4CME
- CCI: 4CEU
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted/healthcare practice
- Texas – Accepted/indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Sonographers.
- ARDMS course acceptance is for RDMS, RDCS & RVT.
- ARRT course acceptance is for Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Approval: ASRT approved 4 cat. A credits.
Name: Ultrasound: Basic Physics
This takece.com ultrasound CE course covers basic physics that includes the nature, generation, detection, intensity, beam shape and safety of diagnostic ultrasound. This course also covers interaction of ultrasound with matter, the ultrasound image display, transducers for real-time imaging and image characteristics in clinical sonography.