-No. of ASRT approved Category A Credits: 30.5
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-Ideal for ARDMS, ARRT & NMTCB
1. Add to cart & Buy
2. We will email you eBook, test & test access code
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$79: Test & free eBook
30.5 CE: Anatomy & Physiology I - Gbuy
- ARRT Radiology – Accepted
- ARDMS – Accepted
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- Nursing: Not Accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – Accepted/directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- State acceptance applies to Radiology only. It does not apply to Sonographers.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Name: Anatomy & Physiology I
Credits: 30.5 ASRT approved category A credit.
This takece.com course provides a basic understanding of human anatomy and physiology, levels of organization, and the basics of cell biology. It covers skin, skeletal and muscular systems, joints, and muscle tissues.