-No. of ASRT approved Category A Credits: 30.5
-Earn 30.5CME for ARDMS(RDMS, RDCS & RVT)
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
1. Add to cart & Buy
2. We will email you eBook, test & test access code
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$79: Test & free eBook
$119: Test & Book
$49: Book Only
30.5 CME: A&P1, ARDMS spl for RDMS,RDCS&RVT | paperback available
- ARDMS(RDMS,RDCS&RVT): 30.5CME
- ARRT Radiology: 30.5CE
- ARRT Ultrasound: 8CE only
- NMTCB/CAMRT: 30.5CE
State acceptance for radiology only*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO) – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – Accepted/directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Sonographers.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Name: Anatomy & Physiology I
Credits: 30.5 ASRT approved category A credit.
This takece.com course provides a basic understanding of human anatomy and physiology, levels of organization, and the basics of cell biology. It covers skin, skeletal and muscular systems, joints, and muscle tissues.