Try & Buy Deal (simple & EZ):
-Click here to download free eBook PDF & test
-No. of CCI CEU, ARRT Category A Credits: 24.5
-Ideal course for CCI cardiovascular technologist & specialist. Good study for ARRT Imaging tech.
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $69
24.5 CE: Cardiovascular effects from Secondhand Smoke, Try&Buy
- CCI - Accepted
- ARRT – Accepted
- Nursing- click here
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – 12 CE Accepted/indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, THR, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
24.5 CCI CEU and ARRT cat. A credits.
This takece.com continuing education reviews relationship between secondhand smoke exposure and acute coronary events. It covers epidemiologic studies, U.S. smoking policies, global tobacco policies and smoking bans. The authors found that there is about a 25 to 30 percent increase in the risk of coronary heart disease from exposure to secondhand smoke.