We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Click here to download free eBook PDF & test
-No. of CCI CEU, ARRT Category A Credits: 24.5
-Ideal course for CCI cardiovascular technologist & specialist. Good study for ARRT Imaging tech.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $69
24.5 CE: Cardiovascular effects from Secondhand Smoke, Try&Buy
- CCI - Accepted
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- Nursing- Accepted. For details: click here
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO) – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – 12 CE Accepted/indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
24.5 CCI CEU and ARRT cat. A credits.
This takece.com continuing education course covers how secondhand smoke exposure causes cardiovascular effects. It includes Oxidative Stress, Autonomic Effects, Endothelial Dysfunction, Thrombosis, Inflammation, Hyperlipidemia, Myocardial Infarction(MI) and other effects. Furthermore, the course explains risk factors for acute coronary events, U.S. smoking policies, global tobacco policies smoking bans and epidemiologic studies.