Free Try & Buy (no strings attached): Click here
-No. of test questions: 120
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 17.75
-Ideal for ARRT, ARDMS, CCI - certificate level(CCT and CRAT), NMTCB
1. Add to cart & Buy
2. We will email you eBook and/or test access code.
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
note: To purchase test with eBook/Book click here. Group buy code will not work on eBook/Book purchase.
17.75 CE: Medical Terminology Quick & Easy - GBuy,Try&Buy
- ARRT Radiology – Accepted
- ARRT Ultrasound - 8 CE only
- ARDMS – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level all CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- AR, KY, OR – Not accepted
- Texas – 12 CE Accepted/indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Name: Quick and Easy Medical Terminology
Credits: 17.75 ARRT category A credit.
This takece.com continuing education course covers combining suffixes and prefixes with root words, word building for all systems of the body and use of Pathological, Laboratory, Surgical, Diagnostic, Pharmacological, Procedural, human body structure, cavities, planes, regions and organization terms.