-Two course combo offering 34.5 NMTCB & ARRT CE Credits
-ARRT SSA coding for 28CE NM Handbook course: click here
-ARRT SSA coding for 6.5CE Radionuclide Therapies: click here
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
34.5CE: Nuclear Med Handbook & Therapies Combo - Meet all California NMT CE Req.
- ARRT – Accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted.
- CA Nuclear Medicine breakdown:
- 6CE: Nonimaging in vivo,in vitro tests (handbook course)
- 7CE: Imaging diagnostic NMT procedures (handbook course)
- 6CE: Preparation of radioactive material (handbook course)
- 6.5CE: Internal radioactive material therapy (therapy course)
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, THR, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title: Nuclear Medicine Handbook-Part I
No. of ARRT & NMTCB CE Credits: 28
Course Category: A
This takece.com Nuclear Medicine continuing education course (Ch 1 to 10) covers radiation protection, basic physics for nuclear medicine, basic radiobiology, radionuclide production, statistics for radiation measurement, basic radiation detectors, electronics related to nuclear medicine imaging devices, radiopharmacy, non-imaging detectors/counter and quality control. The free ebook of this course is published and provided by the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA.
Course Title: Radionuclide Therapies
No. of ARRT & NMTCB CE Credits: 6.5
Course Category: A+
This takece.com course discusses radionuclide therapies and treatments for Thyroid diseases and Neuroectodermal Tumors; Yttrium-90 Selective Internal Radiation Therapy, I-131 Metaiodobenzylguanidine Therapy, Pain Palliation Treatment and Radiosynovectomy.