-No. of test questions: 76
-No. of CAMRT CPD/ARRT Category A Credits: 9.5
-Use same book to earn additional 16 CPD in same or different biennium period.
-View our CAMRT CPD catalog for more courses.
1. Add to cart & Buy
2. Receive instant test access code.
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$39: Test Only
09.5 CAMRT CPD: Digital Radiography (Ch. 1 to 6)
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 9.5 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted- includes 4 hr of digital radiography
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- NMTCB course acceptance includes NM, Nuclear Cardiology and PET.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM CAMRT
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
No. of ARRT Cat. A Credits: 9.5 includes 4 hrs. in digital radiography
This takece.com continuing education course covers (Ch 1 to 6) digital imaging characteristics, digital radiographic image processing and manipulation; It also explains photostimulable phosphor image capture, TFT Flat-Panel Array Image Acquisition and CCD/CMOS Image Capture. This course covers four plus hours of digital radiography.