Try & Buy (no strings attached): Click here
-No. of CAMRT CPD/ARRT Category A Credits: 16
-Use same book to earn additional 9.5 CPD in same or different biennium period.
- View our CAMRT CPD catalog for more courses.
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. Receive instant test access code.
4. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
5. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
16 CAMRT CPD: PACS & Quality Mgmt (Ch. 7 to 12)
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 16 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted- includes 4 hr of digital radiography
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- NMTCB course acceptance includes NM, Nuclear Cardiology and PET.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM CAMRT
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 16 includes 4 hrs. in digital radiography
This takece.com continuing education course covers (Ch 7 to 12) PACS fundamentals, archiving and peripherals; It also explains ensuring quality in PACSs, quality acceptance testing within digital projection imaging and quality management. Furthermore, basic computer principles, communication and networking are also included. This course covers four plus hours of digital radiography.