Try & Buy Deal (simple & EZ):
-Download free eBook PDF & test of course1
-Download free eBook PDF & test of course2
Purchase two courses providing 36+ CEU at 23% discount.
ARRT Course Category: A
-See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details
-Ideal course for CCI
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $118 (on sale 8% off)
36+ CCI CEU, ARRT category 'A' CE: Cardiac Arrest & Patient Safety Combo Try&Buy
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- CCI - Accepted
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – not Accepted
- Florida – course#1 Accepted/Technical Cat. course#2 3 CE Pers. Dev.
- OR, WV – Not accepted
- MA – upto 6 to 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – upto 12 credits Indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- Both courses approved by ARRT RCEEM
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
32 CCI CEU and ARRT cat. A credits.
This takece.com course examines the complete system of response to cardiac arrest in the United States. It identifies treatments and strategies to improve the survival and recovery of patients. The recommendations of Strategies to Improve Cardiac Arrest Survival will help medical establishment & community to improve health outcomes from sudden cardiac arrest.
ASRT approved 10.5 cat. A credits.
This takece.com patient safety course covers patient safety relevant to health care. It also explains the importance and tools for effective patient communication, infection prevention & control. Furthermore the course also covers human factors, accountability, being an effective team player and learning from errors to prevent harm.