We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Download free eBook PDF & test of course1
-Download free eBook PDF & test of course2
Purchase two courses providing 36+ CEU at 23% discount.
ARRT Course Category: A
-See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details
-Ideal course for CCI
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $118 (on sale 8% off)
36+ CCI CEU, ARRT category 'A' CE: Cardiac Arrest & Patient Safety Combo Try&Buy
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- CCI - Accepted
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – not Accepted
- Florida – course#1 Accepted/Technical Cat. course#2 3 CE Pers. Dev.
- OR, WV – Not accepted
- MA – upto 6 to 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – upto 12 credits Indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- Both courses approved by ARRT RCEEM
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
32 CCI CEU and ARRT cat. A credits.
This takece.com continuing education course explains how to improve cardiac arrest survival. This CE course also covers differences between cardiac arrest and heart attack; the types and characteristics of primary cardiac arrest arrhythmias, the cardiac arrest chain of survival, out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and in-hospital cardiac arrest. Use of MRI and cardiac CT to detect specific structural disorders that are known risk factors for cardiac arrest; Use of X-rays and Ultrasound as diagnostic tools. Furthermore, it includes emergency medical services response to cardiac arrest and implementing patient and family centered care.
ASRT approved 10.5 cat. A credits.
This takece.com patient safety course covers patient safety relevant to health care. It also explains the importance and tools for effective patient communication, infection prevention & control. Furthermore the course also covers human factors, accountability, being an effective team player and learning from errors to prevent harm.