We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Click here to download free eBook PDF & test
-No. of CCI CEU, ARRT Category A Credits: 32
-Ideal course for CCI cardiovascular technologist & specialist. Good study for ARRT Imaging tech.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $89
32 CCI CEU, ARRT CE: Improving Cardiac Arrest Survival, Try&Buy
- CCI - Accepted
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- Nursing- Accepted. For details: click here
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO) – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Category
- MA - 12 CEU healthcare practice related
- Texas – 12 CE Indirectly related
- Other States - Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Cardiovascular Technologists.
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
32 CCI CEU and ARRT cat. A credits.
This takece.com continuing education course explains how to improve cardiac arrest survival. This CE course also covers differences between cardiac arrest and heart attack; the types and characteristics of primary cardiac arrest arrhythmias, the cardiac arrest chain of survival, out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and in-hospital cardiac arrest. Use of MRI and cardiac CT to detect specific structural disorders that are known risk factors for cardiac arrest; Use of X-rays and Ultrasound as diagnostic tools. Furthermore, it includes emergency medical services response to cardiac arrest and implementing patient and family centered care.