Try & Buy Deal (simple & EZ):
Download free eBook PDF & test of course1
-Download free eBook PDF & test of course2
Purchase two courses providing 16+ ARRT & CCI CEU at 29% discount.
-See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details.
-Ideal for CCI Certificate Level (CCT and CRAT). Provides all required CEU to Certified Cardiographic Technician and Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician.
-This combo provides 15.5 CEU for CCI registery Level (RCIS, RCES, RCS, RCCS, RPhs, RVS, ACS).
-ARRT Category A courses.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $59 (on sale)
16+ CCI Certificate CEU, 15.5 CCI Registry CEU, on sale, Try&Buy
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 20 CEU, registry level 15.5 CEU)
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO) – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted course#1 9.5CE Technical Cat & course#2 3CE Pers Dev Cat
- MA - 12 CEU healthcare practice related
- Texas – 12 CE Indirectly related
- Other States - Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Cardiovascular Technologists.
- Courses Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Credits: 9.5 CCI CEU for certificate and registry level.
This takece.com course offers global atlas on cardiovascular disease prevention and control. It is divided into three main sections:
- Cardiovascular diseases due to atherosclerosis.
- Other cardiovascular diseases.
- Prevention and control of CVDs: Policies, strategies and interventions.
Credits: 9.5 CCI CEU for certificate level and 6 CEU for registry level in non-cardio category.
This takece.com patient safety course covers patient safety relevant to health care. It also explains the importance and tools for effective patient communication, infection prevention & control. Furthermore the course also covers human factors, accountability, being an effective team player and learning from errors to prevent harm.