We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):-
Download free eBook PDF & test of course1
-Download free eBook PDF & test of course2
Purchase two courses providing 16+ CEU at 29% discount.
-See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details.
-Ideal for CCI Certificate Level (CCT and CRAT). Provides all required CEU to Certified Cardiographic Technician and Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician.
-This combo provides 15.5 CEU for CCI registery Level (RCIS, RCES, RCS, RCCS, RPhs, RVS, ACS).
-ARRT Category A courses.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $59 (on sale)
16+ CCI Certificate CEU, 15.5 CCI Registry CEU, on sale, Try&Buy
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 20 CEU, registry level 15.5 CEU)
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO) – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted course#1 9.5CE Technical Cat & course#2 3CE Pers Dev Cat
- MA - 12 CEU healthcare practice related
- Texas – 12 CE Indirectly related
- Other States - Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Cardiovascular Technologists.
- Courses Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Credits: 9.5 CCI CEU for certificate and registry level.
This takece.com continuing education course covers cardiovascular diseases due to atherosclerosis, Cardiac arrhythmia, Congenital heart disease, Rheumatic heart disease and Chagas disease. Furthermore, it also includes risk factors, prevention and control of CVDs as well.
Credits: 9.5 CCI CEU for certificate level and 6 CEU for registry level in non-cardio category.
This takece.com patient safety course covers patient safety relevant to health care. It also explains the importance and tools for effective patient communication, infection prevention & control. Furthermore the course also covers human factors, accountability, being an effective team player and learning from errors to prevent harm.