-No. of CCI CEU, ARRT Category A Credits: 28
-This part II course covers Ch 9 to 21. Completion of part I course is not required. Both part1 & part2 are distinct courses.
-Ideal course for CCI cardiovascular technologist & specialist. Good study for ARRT Imaging tech.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $79
28 CCI CEU, ARRT CE: Cardiovascular Risk Factors Part II
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Category
- MA - 12 CEU healthcare practice related
- Texas – 12 CE Indirectly related
- Other States - Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Cardiovascular Technologists.
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
28 CCI CEU and ARRT cat. A credits.
This takece.com course explains the roles of diabetes, chronic kidney diseases, gender, age, hypertension, dyslipidemia, inflammatory conditions, physical activity, stress, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, dietary supplements and Mediterranean diet in cardiovascular diseases.