-No. of CCI CEU, ARRT Category A Credits: 28
-This part II course covers Ch 9 to 21. Completion of part I course is not required. Both part1 & part2 are distinct courses.
-Ideal course for CCI cardiovascular technologist & specialist. Good study for ARRT Imaging tech.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $79
28 CCI CEU, ARRT CE: Cardiovascular Risk Factors Part II
- CCI - Accepted
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- Nursing- Accepted. For details: click here
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Category
- MA - 12 CEU healthcare practice related
- Texas – 12 CE Indirectly related
- Other States - Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Cardiovascular Technologists.
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
28 CCI CEU and ARRT cat. A credits.
This takece.com cardiovascular risk factors course covers chapters 9 to 21. It explains the roles of diabetes, chronic kidney diseases, gender, age, hypertension, dyslipidemia, inflammatory conditions, physical activity, stress, obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, dietary supplements and Mediterranean diet in cardiovascular diseases.