We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Click here to download free eBook PDF & test
-CCI Certificate Level (CCT and CRAT) CEU: 10.5
-CCI Registry Level CEU: 6
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test(hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $29.9 (on sale 25% off)
10.5 CCI Certificate CEU, 6 CCI Registry CEU: Patient Safety, 25%off Try&Buy
- ARDMS – Accepted
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 10.5 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
- Ultrasound thru ARRT - 8 CE
- NMTCB - Accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO) – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/ 3CE Pers Dev Cat
- MA - Accepted/ healthcare practice
- Texas – Accepted/Indirectly related
- Other States - Accepted
- State acceptance is for Radiology only. It does not apply to Cardiovascular Technologists.
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
ASRT approved 10.5 category A credits.
This takece.com patient safety course covers patient safety relevant to health care. It also explains the importance and tools for effective patient communication, infection prevention & control. Furthermore the course also covers human factors, accountability, being an effective team player and learning from errors to prevent harm.