-This 3-in-1 course provides CT Registry Review, Structured Education Credits & license renewal CE Credits. It satisfies all Computed Tomography certification Structured Education requirements.
-Download ct exam review test questions for free
-No. of test questions: 120 (note: Gain access to many mock exams & about 1000 questions with book purchase).
-No. of ARRT Cat A Credits: 19
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
1. Add to cart & Buy
2. We will email you eBook and/or test access code.
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$59: CE Test Only
note: To purchase test with eBook/Book click here. Group buy code will not work on eBook/Book purchase.
19 CE Gbuy 3in1 Course: Mosby's CT Registry Review, Structured Edu & Lice
- ARRT – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level all CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted
- Florida – Accepted Technical
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Name: Computed Tomography Review
Credits: 19 ARRT category A credit hours.
This 3-in-1 course provides CT Registry Review, Structured Education Credits and License Renewal CE Credits. It offers Mosby's Computed Tomography Exam Review for the ARRT CT registry examination. It covers all exam categories; Patient care, safety/protection, imaging procedures and image production.
1) Mock exams in the book and on the Evolve website prepare students for the ARRT exam, with three 160-question mock exams in the book and 700 online questions on Evolve that may be randomly accessed for an unlimited number of exam variations.
2) Online study aids allow students to bookmark questions for later study, see rationales for correct and incorrect answers, get test tips for different questions, and record and date-stamp your test scores.
3) Review questions with answers help students prepare for the ARRT exam and identify areas that need additional study.
4) Rationales for correct and incorrect answers provide students with the information they need to make the most out of the Q&A sections.