-Course Name: The Basics of Digital Radiography
-No. of ARRT Category A CE Credits: 12
-No. of Nursing Contact hours: 12
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. Everything you need will be emailed
3. Pass Online Test & get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $49.9
12 Nursing & ARRT CE: Basics of Digital Radiography
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
Imaging technologist CE acceptance:
- ARRT: Accepted. See details
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
** See FAQ for acceptance details&caveat
This takece.com course covers the basics of Digital Radiography. It includes x-ray source, patient dose, radiation protection, image receptor components, image characteristics, basics of computer, components of PACS system and digital applications in diagnostic imaging.