Try & Buy Deal (simple & EZ):
- Click here for free test questions & Amazon** 7days free eBook deal
1 book & 2 tests bundle:
This bundle meets California mandated 20 hours of digital radiography continuing education requirement for limited permit holders. This is a discounted offering of Digital Radiography(ch. 1 to 6) 9.5CE and PACS(ch. 7 to 12) 16CE. Save 23%. Both tests are based on same book.
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 25.5 ( 9.5 +16)
-Ideal for ARRT, California digital radiography CE
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. We will email you eBook and/or test access code.
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$69: Test Only (On sale 23% off) (see Amazon** 7days free eBook deal: click here)
note: To purchase test with eBook/Book click here. Group buy code will not work on eBook/Book purchase.
25 CE Gbuy: Digital Radiography,PACS&QM meets California 20 hrs mandate
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 16 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
- Nursing- click here
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted- includes 4 hr of digital radiography
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 25.5 includes 4 hrs. in digital radiography
Course#1 Digital Radiography (9.5CE):
This takece.com continuing education course covers (Ch 1 to 6) digital imaging characteristics, digital radiographic image processing and manipulation; It also explains photostimulable phosphor image capture, TFT Flat-Panel Array Image Acquisition and CCD/CMOS Image Capture. This course covers four plus hours of digital radiography.
Course#2 PACS and Quality Mgmt(16CE):
This takece.com continuing education course covers (Ch 7 to 12) PACS fundamentals, archiving and peripherals; It also explains ensuring quality in PACSs, quality acceptance testing within digital projection imaging and quality management. Furthermore, basic computer principles, communication and networking are also included. This course covers four plus hours of digital radiography.
**Amazon's deal as of 7/9/2020. Please review before purchase on amazon.