-No. of test questions: 120
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 18
-Ideal for ARRT, ARDMS, CCI - certificate level(CCT and CRAT), NMTCB
-Download test questions: Click here
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. We will email you eBook and/or test access code.
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$44.9: Test Only (on sale)
note: To purchase test with eBook/Book click here. Group buy code will not work on eBook/Book purchase.
18 CE: Medical Terminology Quick & Easy (simple terms for good comm.)
- ARRT Radiology – Accepted
- ARRT Ultrasound - 8 CE only
- ARDMS – Accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level all CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- Nursing: Not Accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- AR,CA,OR,KY(LXMO),WV – not Accepted
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – 12 CEU healthcare practice
- Texas – 12 CE Accepted/indirectly related
- Other States – Accepted
- State acceptance applies to Radiology only. It does not apply to Sonographers.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
Course Name: Quick and Easy Medical Terminology
Credits: 18 ARRT category A credit.
This takece.com continuing education course gives you simple terms for good communication in the health care environment. It covers disorders, diagnosis, and treatment with a strong focus on anatomy. The clear, concise text presents small bits of information followed with programmed and traditional review questions.