-Purchase a bundle of 2 courses meeting California digital radiography & fluoroscopy safety CE needs.
-See course descriptions for no. of credits & other details.
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. We will email you eBook and test access code
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Prices (on sale):
$85.9: Test Only
$176.85: Test & eBook (combo discount)
38 CE: Fluoroscopy Safety & Radiologic Science for Technologists bundle
- ARRT – Accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
- ARDMS – Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted (34CE Radiologic Science satisfies digital radiography need & 4CE fluoroscopy safety satisfies fluoro safety need).
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, THR, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
CE Credits: ARRT 4 category A credits
This takece.com course covers fluoroscopy safety in pediatric imaging. The course further includes radiation protection, basic operation of fluoroscopic equipment, image quality and patient dose in fluoroscopy. This course meets fluoroscopy safety requirements in California.
CE Credits: ARRT 34 category A credits
This radiology continuing education course gives a strong foundation in radiologic physics concepts, image artifacts, quality control in conventional and digital radiography. Furthermore, the course covers Digital Radiographic Technique and Viewing the Digital Image. It also covers advance x-ray imaging that includes Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Digital Fluoroscopy, Intervention Radiology and Computed Tomography. This course offers thirty four credits including four hours in digital radiography. It also cover concepts and fundamentals of Radiobiology, Radiation protection covering health physics, design, patient dose and occupational dose.