-Course Name: History of Pandemics: Learning from the Past
-No. of Nursing Contact hours: 10.5
-No. of ARRT Cat A Credits: 10.5
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & mark answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $39
10.5 Nursing & ARRT CE: History of Pandemics: Learning from the Past
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
Imaging technologist CE acceptance:
- ARRT & ARDMS: Accepted. See details
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&caveat
This takece.com continuing education course reviews the pandemic history of 1918 Spanish Influenza, 2009 H1N1 pandemic (Swine Flu), Ebola, H5N1 Hong Kong outbreak, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and SARS. It provides strategies and framework for global coordination, public education, improving healthcare capabilities, vaccination development and other priority issues. It provides a road map to deal with future outbreaks.