We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
-Download free eBook PDF & test
- No. of Nursing Contact hours: 34
- Ideal for RN/LPN needing 30 or more Nursing CE.
- This course meets all RN and LPN CE requirements for these states: AK, AR, CA, DC, GA, IL, KS, MA, NE, NH, NM, NV, SC.
1. Add to cart & Buy (download free eBook & test from 'Thank you' page or email)
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $24
note: This course provides Nursing CE Credits only. It does NOT provide ARRT, ARMDS, CCI, NMTCB CE credits.
34 Nursing CE Special Course for RN & LPN, Try&Buy
RN & LPN Nursing CE acceptance:
- State Nursing Board: Accepted by AK, AR, CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, PA, SC, TX and WY for RN & LPN continuing education. For more details: Go to our catalog & select state.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing - provider # CEP17092.
- Rule approved Nursing CE provider for following:
Arkansas Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
District Of Columbia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Florida Board of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
Georgia Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
New Mexico Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
South Carolina Board Of Nursing - provider #50-23367.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
Course Title: The Health Consequences of Smoking
Nursing Contact hours: 34
This 2014 Surgeon General report covers the history and reports on how smoking habits have changed over 50 years. This course provides scientific data and evidence of health effects from tobacco. This article can be used as a guideline to spread awareness about dangers of smoking and can be used to educate patients to give up tobacco products and lead healthy lifestyles.