We recommend Try & Buy (no strings attached):
- Click here to download free IAEA eBook* & test
-Basic Radiation Therapy CE Course for Radiation Therapist
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 24.5
-ARRT SSA coding: click here
1. Add to cart & buy
2. Everything you need will be emailed
3. Pass Online Test & get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free IAEA eBook*: $79
24.5CE: Radiation Oncology Handbook1 (Rad Therapy Basics for Therapists) Try&Buy
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- NMTCB – Accepted
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology**:
- California – Accepted does not include digital radiography & fluoroscopy safety
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, THR, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
** See FAQ for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title: Radiation Oncology Handbook Part I
CE Credits: ARRT 24.5 cat. A credits
This takece.com radiation therapy continuing education course (Chapters 1 to 9) covers basic radiation physics, dosimetric principles, quantities, units, radiation dosimeters, radiation monitoring instruments, treatment machines for external beam radiotherapy and clinical treatment planning in external photon beam radiotherapy.
*note: free ebook is published and provided by the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA.