Try & Buy Deal (simple & EZ):
- Click here to download free IAEA eBook* & test
-Basic Radiation Therapy CE Course for Radiation Therapist
-No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 24
-ARRT CQR coding: Click here
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. Everything you need will be emailed
3. Pass Online Test & get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free IAEA eBook*: $79
24 CE: Radiation Oncology Handbook2 (Rad Therapy Basics for Therapists) Try&Buy
- ARRT – Accepted
- NMTCB – Accepted
- ARDMS - Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology**:
- California – Accepted does not include digital radiography & fluoroscopy safety
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, THR, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
** See FAQ for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title: Radiation Oncology Handbook Part II
CE Credits: ARRT 24 cat. A credits
This takece.com radiation oncology continuing education course (ch 10 to 16) covers quality assurance, quality control, computerized treatment, dosimetry systems, basic radiobiology, special procedures, radiation protection and safety in radiotherapy. It also discusses physical and clinical aspects of Brachytherapy.
*note: free ebook is published and provided by the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA.