-Course Name: Imaging Systems
-This course is an excellent introductory guide to medical imaging systems like Xray, CT, MRI etc.
-No. of ARRT CE Credits: 24
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
1. Click "Buy Now" button to purchase
2. Everything you need will be emailed
3. Pass Online Test & get Instant auto-generated certificate
Test & free eBook: $65
note: To purchase test with paperback click here. Group buy code will not work on paperback purchase.
24CE:Imaging Systems (Introductory Guide to Xray, CT, MRI etc, book available)
- ARRT - Accepted
- NMTCB -Accepted
- CCI -Accepted (certificate level 16 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
- ARDMS/AMA -Not accepted
- ARMRIT -Not accepted
State acceptance for radiology**:
- California - Accepted (does NOT include digital or fluoroscopy safety)
- Florida - Accepted Technical
- MA - Accepted
- Oregon - Accepted
- Texas - Accepted Directly related
- Other States - Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, THR, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
** See FAQ for acceptance details&caveat
Course Title: Imaging Systems
No. of ARRT Category A+ CE Credits: 24
This takece.com course provides an overview of imaging systems like X-ray, CT, MRI etc. It also covers System theory, Image processing and future imaging modalities. It is an excellent introductory guide to medical imaging systems.