Try & Buy Deal (simple & EZ):
- Click here for free test questions & Amazon** 7days free eBook deal
-This course includes chapters 1 to 10 only
-No. of ARRT Cat A Credits: 26
1. Purchase Course
2. Give Online Test (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
3. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
$69: Test Only (see Amazon** 7days free eBook deal of 5th Ed: click here)
note: To purchase test with eBook/Book click here. Group buy code will not work on eBook/Book purchase.
26CE: Radiographic Pathology, 7th ed (Xray, CT, NMT) Chapters 1 to 10, Gbuy
- ARRT Radiology – Accepted
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 16 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted-does not include 4 hrs digital
- Florida – Accepted Technical
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ for acceptance details&caveat
Course Name: Comprehensive Radiographic Pathology
No. of ARRT Category A Credits: 26
This takece.com 7th edition continuing education course (chapters 1 to 10 only) gives a general overview of physiology and covers disorders and injuries by the body system. The book includes updated radiographer notes, images, review questions and a chapter with the latest information on X-Ray, CT, MRI, SPECT, PET, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine.
**Amazon's deal as of 7/9/2020 is for previous 5th edition of book. Please review before purchase on amazon.