-Course length: 349 pages
-ARRT structured edu/CQR coding: Click here
-No. of ARRT Cat. A Credits: 32
-Download test questions: Click here
1. Add to cart & Buy
2. We will email you eBook and/or test access code.
3. Give online test:Click here (hint:print test & circle answers before taking online test)
4. Get Instant auto-generated certificate
Prices (on sale):
$69: Test Only
$129.95: Test & eBook (combo discount)
$159.95: Test & Book
$69.00: eBook Only
$99.00: Book Only
32 ARRT CE: Radiologic Imaging Sc&Patient Care, incl. 4 hrs of digital
- ARRT – Accepted keyword:takece
- NMTCB/CAMRT – Accepted
- ARDMS – Not accepted
- CCI - Accepted (certificate level 16 CEU, registry level 6 CEU)
State acceptance for radiology*:
- California – Accepted- includes 4 hr digital radiography-keyword:four hours
- Florida – Accepted/Technical Cat.
- MA – Accepted
- Oregon – Accepted
- Texas – Accepted/Directly related
- Other States – Accepted
- ARRT course acceptance includes Xray, CT, MRI, Mammo, NM, QM, Densitometry, Ultrasound - 8 CE, Vasular/Cardiac IR.
- Course Approved by ARRT RCEEM
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
* See FAQ#2 for acceptance details&cavea
This radiology continuing education course gives you detailed information on patient care that includes taking patient history, interactions and communication, patient transfer and handling techniques. Furthermore, the course explains Digital Cassette & Cassette-less Systems, Photostimulable Phosphor Systems, and indirect and direct capture digital radiography. This course offers thirty two credits including four hours in digital radiography. It also provides an overview of Medical Law, Professional Ethics and Conduct, Health Information Management, maintaining patient Health Records, Pharmacology, Radiographic Equipment (including digital), Clinical Education and Medical Emergencies.