-Course Name: Medical Terminology: A Programmed Approach
-Course based on book "Medical Terminology: A Programmed Approach 2e"
-Approved for 12 contact hours by AARC
1. Add to cart & Buy.
2. Receive course material & post-test via email.
3. When ready, take post-test online (unlimited tries).
4. Achieve atleast 70% in test to get Instant certificate.
$59.88: Test Only (see $16 used book deal*)
$139.99: Test & eBook
$149.99: Test & Book
$89: eBook Only
$110: Book Only
Used book buy or rent at Amazon
12 AARC CRCE: Medical Terminology, $4.99/CEU
This takece.com respiratory continuing education course is designed to direct your study of medical terminology by guiding you through an organized approach to step-by-step learning. You will learn combining suffixes and prefixes with root words. During this course you will also learn word building for all systems of the body and use of Pathological, Laboratory, Surgical, Diagnostic, Pharmacological, Procedural, human body structure, cavities, planes, regions and organization terms.
- Money back guarantee on course acceptance
- Generous test refund policy
- This course has been approved for 12 contact hours Continuing Respiratory Care Education (CRCE) credit by the American Association for Respiratory Care, 9425, N MacArthur Blvd, Suite 100, Irving TX 75063